Saturday, February 25, 2006

Touchy.... wat to say??



Everything is funny as long as it is happening to others….
So for a while because of various reasons, I've been pondering over a question - How much sarcasm is humorous, and when does it start getting caustic and simply cruel. I guess it varies from person to person. Some people, its said, have a lower tolerance for sarcastic humor than others. It also depends on who's being sarcastic, if you are expecting somebody to be nice to you, sarcasm coming from them cuts a lot deeper. I tend to be fairly sarcastic myself, I do try to stay on the nice side of sarcastic humor though, especially if its addressed directly to somebody. However, the person concerned may not always think so kindly of the humor, when the joke is on them. In such situations I end up feeling quite guilty eventually. I'm not all that comfortable with excessive sarcasm myself, if it is directed towards me. Double standards?

Life..it gets tilted more on even straight paths.. ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home