Saturday, February 25, 2006

CARPE DIEM...



'CARPE DIEM' - seize the day!! sums up my attitude towards life. I live for the moment & try not to remember yesterday or think about tomorrow... what if tomorrow comes ?? I shall live for now, tomorrow never comes and yesterday's done..I believe in it !!


when life is empty with no tomorrow
and loneliness starts to call
Hey, dont worry, forget your sorrow
'cause you can win it all, all
dont give up on your faith
success comes to those who believe it
and thats the way it is....

Swifter, Higher, Stronger !!

1 Comments:

Blogger Garima said...

The first half, i guess thts wat me! so dropped in.. 2morow & ystrde..two big words in life..the two most significant ones ..& tends to make us forget abtour 2de ?? isnt it a matter to ponder upon? So i just decided & made it a point to overlook those two Powerful words & to work wid full dedication to make my 2de the best 1.. If 2de i'll work for 2de ..to make my day ..to achieve & smile, then i guess i'l b satisfied.. at least i can smile & go for a sleep... Yes!! I m happy 2de.. tooo much philosophical i guess..just got carried away..

well no doubt our other half is similar..gud goin isnt it?? atleast smwhere v r same :-)

February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home