Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Finally....

The Road Less Travelled .......... M Scott Peck
This book unlike most others, dint work within the boundaries of comforting reality.
"Life is difficult, it is not supposed to be easy."
smtngs so real is always identifiable & hooked me up.. I love challenges & the cacophony of human emotions. Emotion - e- motion - energy in motion....!!! I need to have adventure. Bcz when I finally beat the obstacles I feel the sheer satisfaction of life. The adrenalin rush which i get is very important. The best way to solve difficulties - use intellectual tools.... "widout discipline we can solve nothing. Wid total discipline we can solve all probs."
"the question of responsibility. Some take too much responsibilities & blame themselves for everything - Neurotics. Then there are others who doent assume any responsibility - Character Disorders." I realize that I m a neurotic & therefore I react to it by character disorder.!

So this was the book which i finally finished off wid ysterde night. the third time i read it & grabbed sm real gud fundas for a much better life..!! "kahan tak i'll be able to apply them in my life..."
unusually for me i m finding it extremely difficult to start & finish a book, since last few months i m trying hard to read "god of small things - Arundhati Roy" which i'd purchased long time back say smwhere around august - september. I guess i'll find it interesting enough to read from cover-to-cover & snap out of the general state of limbo i've been in late.

& yay..finally ystrde i went to discuss abt my favorite Guitaar classes.. i guess finally i'l be able to learn it frm scratch & will start playing it soon.. vsh me Gud luc fellas...!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this book is really a good one & the another one God of Small Things is also wonderful. start with it u'll definitely enjoy. anyways you've beautifully described the book in so less words its simply amazing.

March 08, 2006  
Blogger Garima said...

Rajeev.. yay, i m trying to start it soon lets c when do i end up wid it ?? thts the qustion basically. BTW may i've the pleasure to know you plz..

March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home