Thursday, March 30, 2006

getGoing...!!

How I was feeling horrible and decided to take a break I wish I had something to write about, I really do. The reason I have nothing to write about is because life has been pretty much a routine lately. And then smthng too unusual is going on. I come in for work, I do whatever till about 6-6:30 PM, and then I go back home, I eat, read, watch some stupid stuff on tee vee and then go off to sleep. All weekdays follow this pattern. Weekends afford some diversion, which is why I usually end up writing something after a weekend in my diary which is almost lost these days. I've lost my diary & my Pen **sob sob** All this routine and a combination of some other things ended up leaving me quite unsettled, unhappy yesterday. So I'll take off from work early, go home & vll relax down...so that am in a much better frame of mind tomorrow.

And I came across this today :). Had BG cared to speak to me yesterday, I might've come up with an answer along the same lines.

What I Told BG When He Asked How I Was Feeling Today

Grumbly, grouchy,
crabby, grumpy,
sleepy, slouchy,
fussy, frumpy,
whiny, weary,
cranky, crazy,
dingy, dreary,
languid, lazy,
dizzy, drowsy,
cruddy, crummy,
loony, lousy,
scruffy, scummy,
bleary, batty
scraggly, sketchy,
rusty, ratty,
testy, techy.
That describes it,
BG.
Thank you for the
new thesaurus.

--Kenn Nesbitt

I really missed VK & PK today. Kahan ho yaar tum dono?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, kya baat hai etna bore aur woh bhi garima... yeh baat kuch hazam nahi huyee.

April 01, 2006  
Blogger Garima said...

Ashish - hello.. who r u??

April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home