Saturday, March 11, 2006

Who Stole The Handle ??

Ummm y m I saying so? … RJ took me back to my school days, my playground, tamarind trees, cycle stand, the hovering eagles, standing & waiting for the school bus, petty jealousies, smart school uniform – mumma 2-4 inch abve the knees, sweet rhtymic game riddles – oranges & the lemon so for a penny; ringa ringa roses,etc.., teeny weeny girlish crushes – Tom Cruise;Shahid Afridi… , stupid mimicries , celebrations – Sophian’s Day …. Aahhh.. how the time passes away no one knows, but , but it leaves behind the sweetest of sweetest memories..The Unforgetable ones , how insignificant those days seemed to be & see how the time has changed it… Now they r the most significant ones !! I miss u dear Sophia, I really Miss U L L L
So, who stole the handle… reminded me one of my childhood games, “Who stole the cookies from the cookies Jar? ” Wow, we’ve all played this game so much, I can feel the colourful memories, no doubt they r all preserved as a fossil forever .. . Y it all clicked ? just bcz RJ’s signature at his gmail carried “who stole the handle?” Thnx RJ for tkng me to my sweet old days once again.

Its raining, Men!!
Hallejulah
It's raining menAmen
Humidity is’nt rising
Barometer's getting low
According to our sources
The street's the place to go
It's raining men
Hallejulah
t's raining men


Yayyy, since last two days the weather here has been sooo gooood tht i just can’t imagine. Oops “oole” waali baarish, Muuuuaaaah! I still remember the rains at jodhpur , my Nanima’s place & we all cousins , mama, massi njoying like anything, hitting each other with them. I miss it now…. We used to collect “oole” for our nimbu paani, chaach – have u guys ever had ollas in your life. If not then just don’t miss them fellas…they r really very tasty!
& wat? I am not able to work at all… (not, that I work a lot). The rains seems to be so beautiful from my office window. I m just loving it. Day before yesterde I had paani pataashe, papri chat, chole tikki & finally to compliment with a “RumPunch” at BR31. it made me sing all the way round…

There's a boy in my mind and he knows
I am thinking of him
all my way through the day and the night
stars shine above me
he's been gone for sum time
but i know i truley love him
and I am singing a song
hoping he'll be back
when he hears it
my heart goes shalalala shalala in the morning
shalalala shalala in the sunshine
shalalala shalala in the evening
shalalala shalala just for you!


Yesterday again it rained heavily with all those ollas…but poor me sucked by the office work. L sob ** sob*** L really wished to just get out & enjoy in the lovely rains, wished to get drenched completed drenched in it. Then abhi guitar classes ka bhi bhoot sawaar hai…So yesterde whole day I was singing…

Neele neele ambar par, chaand jab aaye
pyaar barasaae, hamako tarasaaye
Aisaa koii saathii ho
aisaa koii premii ho
pyaas dil kii bujhaa jaae
Ho, uunche uunche parvat, jab chuumate hai ambar ko
pyaasaa pyaasaa ambar, jab chuumataa hai saagar ko
Pyaar se kasane ko, baahon men basane ko dil meraa lalachaaye, koI to aa jaaye aisaa koI saathii ho aisaa koI premii ho pyaas dil kii bujhaa jaae Neele neele ...


Its just bcz yesterde only I learnt the “C chord”
Enjoy the song fellas…. muuuuuuuaaaaaaaaah!!

and today ..the most beautiful scene i'd ever seen... on the way to my office i saw the smoke on the water of chambal river. Gosh, it was simply amazing... Vsh i was there in the middle of the river in between the smoke..!! i really wish this to happen in my life atleast once..God Bless Me!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, GARI how r u gal? rains.. i really miss all the school days masti. dirty rainy water till knees outside the campus.. i really miss! though we have lovely rains here but still school days were really great.
Gr8 yaar u've finally started with your guitar classes . hope to listen & enjoy soon when we all are together..Probably your wedding isnt it?? so howz the search for tht hot handsm guy goin on?
jains ke alawa chalenge kya? I've lot many frenz here & they've all seen your lovely pics at ORKUT..madamji sab pata chal gayahai ab aapke baare mein...Kya mast lag rahi hai re..mala road waale peeche tou nahi hai na tere ;-? HOWZ ur HONEY doing;?

& yes dont forget to get "RUM PUNCH" when u cm here for all the blunders...;)
C ya

March 13, 2006  
Blogger Garima said...

mattoo: wat a pleasent surprise!!! shocked to read ur comment Mattoo. how are u doing gal? & how did u got to now abt my blog.. i guess its been long long time since we have had a nice chat...& yeah the rains - remember Sister Linda..& Sport shoes ;-? HEY NO SHAADI WAADI SO SOON YAAR..WAISE THE SEARCH IS DEFINITELY GOIN ON BUT ..SNAIL SPEED MA'AM actually havent met ne tht dreamt kinda buddy yet so... & shhhhh...... blog par aisi baatein nahi kartein..sab padte hain ;-)
Chal then..c ya.. wait for me ..& v'l do sm gr8 blunders 2gether.

March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish u a very HAppy & colorful Holi dear. hey i saw priti's snap at your orkut, she got married, when? & you r looking great. remeber our school holi..INK & WATER ;-)
tell me about her wedding in detail please.

March 14, 2006  
Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

Oh btw the line was inspired from a song from jethrotull called "locomotiv breath"....awesome song...a must here I should say...

and haan, happy holi :)

March 16, 2006  
Blogger Garima said...

Mattoo - Happy Holi matoo behanji i really had a nice time. Priti ki shaadi ka main part.. Just imagine i danced a lot in her baraat.. wid vishal's Sis & MUM. Pics bhi hai but tellme how shud i share them wid u? lets meet at my Chito chat..


Raul - yeah i kno abt it, its a lovely number. & vsh u the same too.

March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home