Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hello Zindagi...

U're someone speacial to me
U're someone I trust
I treasure the topics
That v've discussed
I m thankful for times
U've summoned a smile
I m greatful our paths
have convereged for our whole life
I m pleased by each confidence
U've displayed
I cherish these moments
U've sought to persuade
I m touched by the gestures
of kindness U've shown
I've noticed how fast
Al our hours have flown
I m feeling the force
of a Love that's true
I m fortunate knowing
A person like U
I m fortunate having
A person like U in my Life....

3 Comments:

Blogger GuNs said...

Beautifully written. Who is the lucky person for whom this is written?

Poetry is sometimes so pure a figment of your thoughts which prose surprisingly can never be. Maybe its because you can take liberties with the grammar and the order of sentences, tenses etc. Maybe our civilized language itself is a barrier to our thoughts being converted into words.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

June 23, 2006  
Blogger GuNs said...

Where have you disappeared?
No posts since quite a while now.
Didnt see you areound on my blog either ! Get back !!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

July 07, 2006  
Blogger Garima said...

guns
i really dont know where i was since i wrote last... vl be back soon..wid sm real gus stuff myt be 2de itself!!
& the Lucky 1 is none other than my Better half my Dude..My wud Be!!

July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home