Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Lovely Surprise!!

and today morning as soon as i entered into my home aftr my guitar class wat did i see?? A BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET OF RED ROSES !! Yay..it was frm Jannuuu to his jaannuuu.. is this the name by vch he greets me or i greet him?? there r many more but not to be disclosed ;-)
kya kahe? aapka har style etna laajawaab hota hai ki mann apko aur aur zyaada chaahne lagta hai. I simply love the way he loves me. 4th nyt inhe thoda pareshaan kiya, thodi naraazgi jo pyaar mein honi chaahiye... aur pyaar badaaane ke liye & i was 100% successful..for i had a lovely bouquet of red ..fresh roses frm him the very next morning (5th). He has easily duped me wid his LOVE... & no doubt i m the luckiest person here on this earth to have him in my life...His style has made me feel tht how much he loves me & cares...

He has touched me deep widin & i m sooo very much thankful to him to honour me for choosing me as his counterpart. I M Honoured!!
Soon i'll upload the sanp of my Bouquet..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Pleasure......

April 05, 2006  
Blogger Garima said...

Vineet
Nope.. its my pleasure to have u here in my life.. u've simply changed my life.U've painted my life wid the beautiful colors of ur love.

April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home