Friday, July 21, 2006

Thnk God its BACK..!!!!



Tuesday evng PK scared me by throwing a news ..." hey, y isnt ur blog accessible these days??" Gosh , ..although i was out frm this blogging scene for few mnths but alwys missed u darling a lot..lot many ppl asked me several times to post smthng exciting soon..But cudnt manage to as was really sucked up wid hell lota office work.. No prsnl thngs were done during tht period.., but the news of blogs being blocked really shooked me!! My so many sweet memories r attached wid it// i love to write & so can never accept it.

My sweetest of fren, my best companion.. how can i let u go down?? But yeah 2de i m really very happy as i m able to post & my thoughts r accessible once again.
Hey PK its back.. & evn me too wid this simple stuff.

u ppl asked me to upload the Pics of those bouquets & gfts & chocos..So here it is for u..VK dunno miss it.
GUNS i guess its OK wid u too wid my return on the interesting platform.
Ciao for now.. v'l c u soon..wid lot more zanzy bouquet of thoughts//
Have Fun..,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely Colarge!!

July 24, 2006  
Blogger GuNs said...

Hey...
Good to see you back. Hope to see you writing a lot more regularly now !

Is it you in the photos, by the way? [:P] LOL, know its a stupid question, but well...

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

July 24, 2006  
Blogger Garima said...

sam - THNX :)

guns - INTELLIGENT PPL TALK LIKE u ///

July 24, 2006  
Blogger GuNs said...

Thou art tagged !
Visit my blog and see your assignment [:-P]

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home