Friday, September 08, 2006

CIAO..

B..Byee..
So its time to say a final goodbye to my office..ofcialy resigned the job on 31st but unofficialy wud be cmng here for sm time more..sm pending issues, my personal work..& last but not the least..the attachment will drive me to visit the place every now & then.. dunno wanna write much as not feeling tht gud...the feeling of departing oneself frm the rest especially the ones wid whom u've spend ur lovely 365 days at a stretch is too hard to digest...

"chalte chalte mere yeh geet yaad rakhna kabhi alvida na kehna kabhi alvida na kehna..."

4 Comments:

Blogger GuNs said...

What took you so long to post?

September 13, 2006  
Blogger GuNs said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOo
Its a long long time since your last post. Whats the matter?

October 26, 2006  
Blogger claytonia vices said...

interesting way to start a new year...

January 16, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awfully long since I last heard from you. You still writing? Not on this blog, thats for sure. Do get in touch if you get this. Hope you still remember me and my blog, LOL.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

August 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home