Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Stilettos

I write this post because I'm influenced by some strange midnight inspiration. I was just jus goin thru facebook.. {facebooking (haha new word)} and I found a interesting fan group of high-heels .. there was some gorgeous pieces of pure fashion. Then I reminded myself that I own a blog and decided to share my new love with you guys.. I m a bi-big fan of smart shoes.. high brands .. but but unfortunately cudnt jus dare to spend so much on shoes ..buuhhuuu.. not tht i cannot , its jus tht i m not able to mk up my mind for spending a pretty huge amnt on shoes.. (pair ki jutti..)

& i love my pair of kitten heels from Nine West..

But defntly smtime in near future vl surely have Hush Puppies, Christian Louboutin, Sergio Rossi, Prada resting in my Shoe corner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home