Sunday, March 23, 2014

Another weekend ...

Wat a lovely weekend it was :)) though I m feeling a bit Zombie- ish (Nyc word ;) ) Dint sleep much but had gud fun !!
Lovely day at DFC followed by the musical evening .. Maestro, Indian Maestro..Klose to my Soul - Sonu Nigam !! Aahh , I love him. His energy is unbeatable .

9:00pm - 1:00 am Wooppss!! The variations, the songs, the music everythng was beyond beautiful:) He is undoubtedly a perfectionist..  One of the gorgeous musical evening !!! I loved it I loved it I loved it !!!
Every single bit of it was just GORGEOUS !!

But But.. wat tuk my breath away tht evening?? Oh, I just cant forget the whole drama happened during the concert.. SMOKE & ALCOHOL ruins your life.. YES, they DO. I really pray for the shattered n broken  lady, & pray to GOD to give her strength to face all that nonsense. Even recalling it n penning it down here gives me goose pimples :( SAD SAD.. SHAME SHAME ..

And when n where are we planning a HoliDay ??? I am looking forward..



3 Comments:

Anonymous GuNs said...

Hello!!! Did you receive the message I sent? Please drop me an email if you can...it would be nice to connect again!!

-GuNs

April 01, 2014  
Blogger Garima said...

@ GUNS : Hey, I did reply on the same post but i guess u havent chkd bcz of ur bzy schedule.. Sorry i dunno have ur email id ..

April 05, 2014  
Anonymous GuNs said...

My email is great_guns[at]mailcity[dot]com

April 06, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home