Sunday, March 09, 2014

27 feb 2014 ..

I am back to my mode again.. which is alright to be honest . I have made a couple of frenz lately, and I feel thats gud. One, I am meeting new people and two.. right now, I'd like a few frenz... 

Anyway, one of these new frenz, wid whom I clicked really really really very very fast , has been talking to me  A LOT. We worked in the same office, so we caught up early morning, or in the middle and stuff in the pantry or on the balcony..But he is really really really nice, n loved to have fun wid me .. Some of his ideas, ways of thinking reminded me a lot of PJ. 

My colleague thought I was crying at my desk that day, the last day at my work. She asked me if I was OKAY, thinking she'd said something to me. NOPE. I was NEAR tears but not bcz of her. So having a lovely friend in the same office is small consolation with a little hope of some distractions, even though one stops thinking about why one was driven to tears in the middle of work for just a few minutes..One just continues said crying in the metro way back home, on the bathroom floor when one is home..

its all finished.. Its all over !! Wat else , Wat else ?? Ohh Yeah , I need some break, Huuhh


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home