Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Na Janne Kyu ....

I wonder how life moves onYes,

I know, you are gone,

Like you, there was none

We live life once, cherish all fun

Smile and rise everyday to a new sun

I well-treasure the old times

Sing along newfangled rhymes…

And Life marches on…

In search of a new dawn

I decorate my memories with your leftovers

Treating life as one big hangover

Find no answers to an umpteen things

I still try to fly with my rejuvenated wings

In search of happiness I wander

Reminisce the realms we so abandoned

I search for the soul mate I found in you

Which I saw in you, in instances but few…

Memories disappear, treasures fade

Way for new beginnings, times anew wade

Resurrect all feelings almost dead

Only I wish I knew where I next head…

1 Comments:

Blogger GuNs said...

hey... i thought you restarted blogging for good. Looks like you're getting lazy again. :)
Buck up... lets see some posts!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

May 10, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home