Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Dear Stranger, NT

Once Strangers, to door mates, to known, to friends , and now back to strangers once again.
My sexier than laughing buddha friend has lost somewhere...
Wherez the smiling boytoy disappeared??
The protocol breakers, who wished to be together atleast as cellmates in the jail... where r u lost?
How did we let it get like this??
I tried my best to keep it together, it soon became not worth it. Sweetie, sneaky, naughty, friendly girlie needs you back.
Oh you dear zombie!! dont you need the wake up alarm to make you feel fresh daily morning ?

For a small mistake you cant be so rude, for you are not like that. The one you are now is actually not you..

Get back that cheer :) & lets have fun again :))

I still look a good friend in you , and I'll always repect our friendship...
...
......
........
............ :) :) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home