Sunday, December 11, 2016

English Vinglish....

Yes!! am back .. Love u Blog, Love myself, Love u zindagi !!! 

Its a crazy sunday morning with lovely breeze and cant get off myself from listening to this beautiful music ... "Tu jane na .. " and something fishy came into my mind ...

Translation of the song "Tu Jaane Na" from "Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani"(Never tried something like this before!)

I know not the reason
For the love dwelling in my heart
Only for you…
I cannot speak, I cannot show!

Untold words of affection,
Waiting to be poured,
Revealed through silent passageways
Of my eyes, and yet you don't know,
You don't know…

We met without meeting
And now, these miles separate us;
Why did you bring such mysteries?
Why did you let me dream?

You are the one
Residing in my eyes;
What was it? The magic of your words
Or the way you looked at me
That made you my heart's desire?

Being near, being my hope,
Being my feeling, you're still not mine!
What grudge can I hold
As these miles separate us
And you still don't know?

A thousand words in my dreams,
Never told them to you;
A stranger you are, and nothing more!
Giving yourself to someone else,
Look! You never became mine!

What regrets can I have
Even as my heart weeps,
Weaving hopeless dreams,
Driving myself to insanity?

I wonder why we met
Because now, these miles separate us
And you still don't know,
You don't know…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home